Official Rules for the 2010 Automobile Magazine Tailgating Photo Contest
1. Introduction: Source Interlink Magazines, LLC (owner and publisher of Automobile Magazine) and Wild Sales, Coleman, and Cabela’s (“Sponsors”) are offering the Automobile Magazine Tailgating Photo Contest (the “Contest”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be 18 as of Monday, September 20, 2010 and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsors, Sponsors’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.S.T. on Monday, September 20, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.S.T. on Monday, November 1, 2010.
4. How to Enter: Limit 5 entries per person. To enter: Go to www.facebook.com/automobilemag, aand post your best picture which exemplifies the theme “Tail Gate Party” on our “Wall”. You must be a registered Facebook user and “Like” our fan page. More than five (5) posts from any person will void all entries from that person.
5. Judging Criteria: Three (3) entrants will be selected as the potential winners and must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. The prizewinners will be selected by creativity, composition/arrangement, and adherence to theme in equal measure. The Contest will take place under the supervision of Sponsors. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the judges, whose decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about December 15, 2010. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: Three (3) place winners will receive pre-selected Tailgating Party Gear: the First place winner will receive a Paul Jr. Designs Coleman(r) RoadTrip(r) Grill, Coleman 3 Piece Grill Set, Coleman Quadrachair, Cabela’s Aluminum Table Set, Coleman Steel Belted Cooler, Coleman 13 by 13 Instant Shelter, Tailgate table with net, and a Coleman heater ($972.91 retail value); the Second place winner will receive a Paul Jr. Designs Coleman(r) RoadTrip(r) Grill, Cabelas Cabela’s Three-Piece Stainless Steel BBQ Tool Set, Tailgate Toss, and a Coleman Portable Deckchair with table ($429.96 retail value); and the Third place winner will receive a Football Toss II, Coleman 3 Piece Grill Set, Cabela’s Deluxe Camp Arm Chair, and a Coleman Packaway Outdoor picnic set for four ($239.96 retail value).
7. Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: $1642.83. Sponsors are not responsible for lost or mutilated prizes and none will be replaced. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsors in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsors will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. Other Terms and Conditions: All entries must be original, may not have won previous prizes and must not infringe on any third party rights. Submission of entry constitutes entrant’s consent to irrevocably assign to Sponsors any and all rights to their entry including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights. Potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (14) days of notification, failing which the potential winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner’s place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Sponsors and those acting under the Sponsors’ authority may use winner’s name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT SPONSORS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSORS’ OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONTEST OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. Miscellaneous: All entry information (except for image submissions) becomes the sole property of Sponsors and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right in its’ sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest. Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winners List: The list of prize winners will be available by writing to Source Interlink Magazines, LLC, 831 South Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245, Attn: Legal after February 1, 2011.
12. Sponsors: The Sponsors of this Contest are: Source Interlink Magazines, LLC (owner and publisher of Automobile Magazine), whose address is 831 S. Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245, Wild Sales, whose address is 17401 Tiller Court, Westfield, IN 46074, Coleman, 3600 North Hydraulic, Wichita, KS 67219, and Cabela’s, One Cabela Drive, Sidney, NE 69160.