· Debuts this fall in G6 and G6 GT models with 200-hp, 220-lb-ft, 3.5-liter V-6
· Later in 2005 model year, GTP model gets all-new 3.9-literV-6 making 240 hp with aid of variable valve timing; six-speed manual will be optional.
· For 2006 model year, 16-valve DOHC 2.4-liter four debutswith 170 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque.
· All-new interior with Euro styling.
· Optional four-panel glass panoramic sunroof
· 112.3-inch wheelbase is four inches longer than Grand Am‘s; provides class-leading rear legroom
· Built on GM’s global Epsilon architecture