6. The Ferrari Enzo has a special production line, behind which is the area where seats and pedals are custom-fit to owner's specifications. The Enzo's 399-car production run will be completed in June.
7. Because engines are installed at the back of the first assembly station, front-engine cars travel backwards down the line, while mid-engine cars face forward.
8. The aluminum bodies for the 612 Scaglietti and the 360 Modena are built at Carrozzeria Scaglietti in Modena. Every car is hand-smoothed and hand-finished.
9. The dimensions of the doors are hand-checked. (Note the prancing horses on the yellow work table.)
10. A robot checks the dimensions of the body at 893 points. 50 percent of 612 Scaglietti bodies are checked; versus 10 percent of 360 Modenas (which has been in production longer).