- Rounded shape is supposed to be pedestrian-friendly
- Body is made of a soft gel rather than sheetmetal
- Scissor doors, all-glass canopy
- Lights glow through the gel panels
- Joystick replaces steering wheel
- Powered by a hydrogen fuel cell
- Minuscule size, yet seats four
Honda says: "Puyo is a Japanese word that embodies the tactile traits of this unique car. Puyo is meant to convey all that is warm and friendly, and put a smile on the face of users and pedestrians."
We say: The tiny cube shape has been the all the rage at this show for a while (and more so this year than ever), but the Puyo still contains plenty of bizarre yet intriguing totally out-there thinking, which is exactly what we love about the Tokyo show.